PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW AND THEN FILL IN THE BLANKS ON THE BOTTOM SECTION OF THIS FORM, DIGITALLY SIGN AT THE BOTTOM AND HIT THE SUBMIT BUTTON. WE WILL HANDLE THE REST FROM THERE. CLICK HERE FOR PRO-RATED DUES.
As a REALTOR® member of the Hall County Board of REALTORS®, you are entitled to a number of great services, discounts and benefits offered at the local, state, and national levels. Throughout the year, there are many events, programs and committee meetings for you to participate in. Your membership in Hall County Board of REALTORS® is an investment in your career and your profession. Please be sure to take full advantage of all the Board’s benefits and to capitalize on the investment in yourself as a member of the Hall County Board of REALTORS®
EDUCATION: Membership provides you with access to many Continuing Education classes offered through the Board’s Accredited School. Additionally, through GAR Partners in Education Program, you will have access to many of the leading designations in the country. Amount them are the coveted: GRI- Graduate REALTOR® Institute; CRS- Certified Residential Specialist; and, ABR- Accredited Buyer Representative. By achieving REALTOR® designations, a commitment to excellence is noted by other REALTORS® and the public.
GOVERNMENTAL AFFAIRS Membership in the Hall County Board of REALTORS® makes you part of one of the most powerful and influential grassroots lobbying efforts in the country. Keep abreast of the lasted local, state and federal real estate issues affecting the industry; and become involved.
NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES: Realizing that networking is a vital part of a successful career in real estate, the Board provides numerous opportunities for the entire real estate industry to come together, including our luncheons, Golf Tournament, RPAC Fundraisers, Awards Banquet and other special events.
COST SAVINGS: Your membership can translate into over a thousand dollars’ worth of savings as you will have access to:
- Arbitration & Mediation Services
- Georgia Association of REALTORS® Contracts
- Free Legal Helpline
- Auto, Dental, Error & Omissions, Health, and Vision Insurance
- REALTORS® Federal Credit Union
Know your industry and empower your marketing through:
HCBOR Website- www.hallbor.com
HCBOR Email Updates
Georgia REALTOR® Magazine
GAR Website- www.garealtor.com
NAR REALTOR® Magazine - www.realtor.org
COMMUNITY SERVICE: The Board has a long-standing history of supporting the local community. Each year, Hall County Board of REALTORS® participates in several activities and charitable events.
1. Your name and contact information is available through our online membership directory
2. REALTORS® PROPERTY RESOURCE Created by NAR for the sole purpose of providing REALTORS® with the data they need to meet the demands of their clients. Comprehensive data includes powerful analytics and dynamic reports for each of NAR’s constituencies. www.narrpr.com
Hall County Board of REALTORS® are all about you!
1. A completed membership application submitted to the Board
2. Membership fees must be paid
3. Attendance at an in-class Hall County Board of REALTORS® Local Orientation course. This must be completed within 6 months of submitting your application to the Board. Scheduled dates and times of these classes can be found online.
4. Completion of a qualified New Member Code of Ethics course within 6 months of submitting your application to the Board.
5. If you are currently a member of another association or have held membership in the past with Hall County Board of REALTORS® and have already completed a New Member Orientation Couse, then you do not need to attend one again. You must submit proof of your orientation completion from your previous association in order to bypass these requirements.
NOTE- Designated REALTORS®- Membership fees must also be paid per licensed agent within the company. Paying fees on agents within an office does not automatically qualify them for membership; each agent must complete an application and fulfill all necessary requirements.
HCBOR DESIGNATED REALTOR®/ REALTOR® FEE INFORAMATION
Annual membership fees for REALTORS® and Designated REALTORS® are $469.00. Each licensed agent within the Designated REALTORS® office will also pay $469.00 in order to become a REALTOR® member of the Board. All agents applying to the Board must pay the fees, fill out an application and attend an Orientation session before being approved for full membership.
The portion of dues paid that is spent on lobby the State and Federal governments are not deductible for income tax purposes. GAR has estimated that $15.02 (15.33%) is the nondeductible portion of the 2017 GAR dues. NAR has estimated the nondeductible portion of its 2017 dues to be $50.00 (42%). The entire $35.00 NAR Public Advocacy Campaign Assessment qualifies as deductible dues.
DESIGNATED REALTOR®- Defined as the Principal Partner, Corporate Officer, Trustee, or Branch Manager of a Real Estate firm. There is only one Designated REALTOR® per company. The Designated RELATOR® is responsible for paying fees for all licensed agents within his or her organization.
REALTOR® - Defined as any agent within the office of a Designated REALTOR® that holds an active real estate license who becomes a member of the Board.
Prorated Monthly * January 1- December 31 * Fees are subject to change each subsequent year.
Hall County Board of REALTORS®
P.O. Box 841 Gainesville, GA 30501